“we’re gonna fucking die”
aint he a water type tho lol
"y’all motherfuckers are gonna fucking die and i’m gonna fucking watch"
fun fact: you can educate an ignorant person without calling them scum and telling them to commit suicide
There’s always space for yet another armor tutorial, right? (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Note that the armor I drew would be worn around 15th century, the more into the future the less and less components knight’s armor had (i. e. in early 14th century instead of greaves a knight would wear long boots only; in 12th century knights didn’t wear plate breastplates and instead a chain mail only). Also the design of armor pattern changed by year and was different in every country (i.e. in eastern Europe armors, while still looking European, were heavily influenced by Turkey). so just make sure you always do research whenever drawing an armor. And one more thing to keep in mind is that armors were expensive, knights wearing a full plate armor weren’t an often sight.
Some links that may be useful:
- Armour Archive (I strongly suggest to browse its forum, there is no country or period of which armor wouldn’t be discussed)
- Therion Arms (armorer’s page; each accessory is photographed in big resolution and several time so it’s a nice page to use as reference for drawing)
- Revival Clothing (another store, but both with medieval clothing and armors; I suggest to read the articles, they’re often supported with pictures)
- Basic Armouring:A Practical Introduction to Armour Making (pdf)
- Educational Charts (pdf, shows how armors and weapons changed over the years)
- Medieval & Renaissance Material Culture (actual medieval resources, mostly paintings. And my favourite subpage - women in armor)
- Dressing in Steel (youtube; a demonstration how to dress in armor)
- How shall a man be armed? (youtube; another demonstration but with 4 different knights from different periods)
either my chem teacher didnt read my about me paragraph or he just really doesnt care
Or he’s only the coolest fucking teacher ever.
Elegant Lovely One Shoulder Sash/Ribbon A-Line Short/Mini Cocktail Dress
The first character I first fell in love with
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
The character everyone else loves that I don’t
The character I love that everyone else hates
The character I used to love but don’t any longer
The character I would totally smooch
The character I’d want to be like
The character I’d slap
A pairing that I love
A pairing that I despise
take a moment to look how far we’ve come
take a moment to realize which one doesn’t have a trashbag and/or ice cream cone pokemon.
take a moment to realize you are stanning for a generation that includes a group of eggs, a pile of purple shit, and fucking rock with arms
|—||Hannah B, on Quasimodo ‘not getting the girl’ in Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame (via muffinpines)|
that cat reminds me of the coolest captain in whole disney. .N.
Coraline is a masterfully made film, an amazing piece of art that i would never ever ever show to a child oh my god are you kidding me
Nothing wrong with a good dose of sheer terror at a young age
THE ULTIMATE TEEN MOVIE MASTERPOST (80s - present)
fast times at ridgemont high
last american virgin
revenge of the nerds
the breakfast club
ferris bueller’s day off
pretty in pink
stand by me
stand and deliever
bill and ted’s excellent adventure
bring it on
the virgin suicides
not another teen movie
american pie 2
save the last dance
a walk to remember
what a girl wants
the girl next door
13 going on 30
a cinderella story
friday night lights
confessions of a teenage drama queen
john tucker must die
she’s the man
another cinderella story
nick and norah’s infinite playlist
i love you, beth cooper
There’s something more important.
Japanese River Otters have been declared extinct.
This is now a Japanese River Otter appreciation and memorial post.
RIP little otters, there was nothing you could do.
i dont know which one to look at..